Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ogata and Ren


Yamato Ogata


Now he's an interesting character. He's always the reserved one. Whenever there's something going on, he would usually be very composed, often assuming a leader's role. I think he suits a natural leader. Although the youngest in his family, he has this air where once you scan the group, you will know he's the head. I like the fact that he's not only decent, he is also not as mad as the rest. For example, the five was swooning at the girls at the tennis court while he stood aside, waiting. Plus, when the guys had these fantasy of them shirtless with a bikini-clad girl serving them on the beach, he shoot them a "Don't include me in your wild fantasy" line. Not bad! On the other hand, I find it quite gentlemanly that he crosses his leg. Maybe a bit gay but nevermind. Even when he jumps out in shock while sitting cross-legged, he still maintains that cross-legged form.  It's so opposite Ren who always sits with his legs wide open. The way Ogata runs is also weird. He somehow half walks with his right hand holding his bag over his right shoulder in a sort of skippping manner. I actually tried to imitate him but I don't dare to do it publicly because I'm sure everyone would stare and wonder what the hell I am doing. Heeh. However, I find him a tad tiresome to look at sometimes because he is ever so reserved. But, it is always a joy to see him when he finally laughs or smile because that is so so rare. I'm envious of the fact that he looks good when he is not smiling, and when he smiles too!!! To top it all of, he's a year younger than me!!! In short, this guy commands most of my attention. 


Kazama Ren



This is a striking guy because of his blond highlights and his shirt colour plus his height!!!!
In the beginning, Ren acts all tough and hard but softens under Yankumi's guidance. He reverts back to his real self, which is actually cheeky + jovial + mischievous. In fact, his lanky figure helps to make him appear not so childish. Still, he's got a superbly cute smile of saying hi. He'll press his right thumb on his cheeks and wave the other four fingers wildly. Coupled with his boyish grin and friendly eyes, his Hi would melt your eyes away! Okay, maybe you disagree but wait once you see this picture of his..


Kazama and Yamato







No comments:

Post a Comment